Learn about Our Hero Program in Kansas City, MO
Four Seasons Home Products is extremely excited and proud to be a partner of the Hero Program (Home Energy Renovation Opportunity). This is Great news for Jackson County homeowners. Right now, Jackson County residents can take advantage of this tremendous opportunity to save energy cost with a unique and low-cost way to finance. Plus, Four Seasons Home Products will provide the highest quality of products and the most trusted installers to complete your project.
- Window Replacement and Installation
- Doors and Installation
- Patio Cover and Installation
- Screenroom and Installation
- Roofing and Installation
What Is Hero
Hero is a program that partners with your local government to make energy-efficient upgrades more affordable to Jackson County homeowners. These upgrades not only lower your utilities, they could increase the value of your home.
If your credit score has hindered you from getting a Home Improvement loan in the past, Hero may be able to give another option. This program isn’t based on your credit score. Approvals are based primarily on home equity. Simply to say, your home is getting the loan. Plus, the interest on your payments may be tax deductible.*
- No Money Down
- 100% Financing
- Fast Approvals
- Flexible Payment Terms (5-25 year), Varies by Product
- Competitive Fixed rates
How It Works
1. Apply online in minutes, with fast approval (NO FEES to Apply)
2. Choose your Product Service: Four Seasons Home Products is approved for the following products:
- Windows Replacement
- Door Replacement
- Patio Covers
3. Choose year terms and sign your financing documents
4. Make payments through your property taxes
Get more information here: https://www.mced.mo.gov/old/about-hero/
Why Choose Four Seasons Home Products
Hero has gone through extended research in finding the best contractors in your area. Hero searched to find us, knowing about our long history of providing the best products and installation. They checked with the Better Business Bureau, local reviews, and word of mouth. We are required to provide only HERO-approved product. All of these checks were done before we were chosen to partner with HERO. We are also obligated to abide by the following regulations.
- Have a valid business license
- Maintain good standing with HERO
- Adhere to consumer protections
- Agree to be paid after you sign off on your home improvement project
Don’t hesitate any longer. HERO has already done the research, and we have been taking care of Kansas City customers since 1971 with the best products and installation. Give us a call today and schedule an appointment for us to help with your HERO Project.